Repair SectorThoma-Sea offers full range of repair/conversion capabilities at the Port of Terrebonne location in Houma, LA. The Thoma-Sea team has over 100 years combined experience in the marine repair/conversion sector, allowing us to meet virtually any need. Currently under expansion, Thoma-Sea's repair/conversion facility is well equipped to meet its customer's needs.
Thoma-Sea's facilities include:
· 12,000 square feet Full Service Machine Shop
· (1) 8,500 ton Floating dry dock
· (2) 3,500 long ton Floating Dry-Docks
· (1) 2,500 long ton Floating Dry-Dock
· 1,600 linear feet of waterfront access
· 30,000 sq/ ft of Covered Fabrication area
· Over 400 tons of combined lifting capacity
In the last three years, Thoma-Sea has successfully dry-docked over 250 vessels, establishing a track record of quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and overall value to our customers.